Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Royal Coach is Up for Sale












Her Majesty's 2001 Jaguar is for sale.  How amazing would it be to own this car?














This was the Queen's personal motorcar which she often drove herself whilst at Windsor Castle.














The car has many customisations for Mum, including this one-of-a-kind arm rest fashioned to hold HM's ever present handbag whilst traveling down the motorway.














Wouldn't we all look quite regal motoring about in this luxurious automobile?!?!

photos from Her Majesty The Queen's 2001 Jaguar Daimler Majestic V8 LWB

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Beadboard!!!!I don't know but Her Majesty doesn't look too happy about getting rid of this car.....Maybe they yanked her keys?????????Maryanne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Maryanne! I think maybe that's her typical stoic expression! Love your blog! Landon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon, I am so happy our paths have crossed here online!

    I used to own a jaguar just like that, the XJ series, a 2006. I miss it terribly after now driving a Hummer H2 for the last 5 years. I'm currently scouting out Jags for sale but I must say, the jury is still out for me on the newly styled XJ range.... just not like I remember them, I guess. :)

    How much do you think the Queen would let her car go for?? Suppose we could talk her down a bit? ;)

    Love that we've met via our blogs -- I'm a follower now! :)

    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails